Members (from left): Me, Chelsey, and Zach
We all have been assigned a few roles. Chelsey was assigned the Producer role and the Content Developer/Writer role. Zach has been assigned the Graphic (Visual) Designer role and the End User role. I have been assigned the Content Expert/Client role, the Programmer role, the Project Manager role, and the Informational Architect role. As you can plainly see I will take a bigger part in the research/managing roles and the programmer roles.
I love to manage people and I love to program so I chose the roles I like and those roles I am also good at. I am looking forwad to just working with other people. You don't really get this opportunity in other classes. The greatest challenge is getting everyone together in this class at the same time. We plan to overcome this by just showing up as much as we can.

Nice blog except you spelled my name wrong lol It's Chelsey!
ReplyDelete